Knowledge. Awareness. Empowerment.
These are the core components of REALTOR® Safety. And helping our members understand the risks they face can mean the difference between life and death.
As part of NAR’s ongoing efforts to keep our members safe, we dedicate September to kick off safety efforts. But this is just the start of our commitment to empowering our members.
To help remind all of us to know the dangers we face everyday, to be aware of our surroundings, and empower ourselves with precautions and preparations so that we can avoid risky situations, NAR has developed this online REALTOR® Safety Resources Kit and have planned a variety of refreshers throughout the year, including:
- New webinars on REALTOR® Safety, presented by industry experts.
- Quarterly safety messages focusing on seasonal tips for on the job and at home, sent to brokers to share with members.
- Expansion of client safety materials and resources
Customize Your Safety Strategy
See the Personal Safety Guide HERE.
A variety of pre-designed safety forms that you can customize and use in your office.
- Agent Identification Form (DOC: 26 KB)
- Agent Itinerary (DOC: 33 KB)
- Office Safety Action Plan (DOC: 35 KB)
- Prospect Identification Form (DOC: 31 KB)
Let other members know about the free webinars, videos, forms and more.